Wednesday 26 June 2013

Be Bright, Eighteen




Dress - Urban Behaviour 
Shoes - Nine West (Thirfted!)
Bracelet & Necklace - Gift

For Friday night, I wanted to look relatively attractive (hahaha...) without looking like I was going clubbing. I thought the bright colours would be perfect for the first night of summer and to watch Monsters University! All the monsters are so incredibly colourful! So scary! My brother bought me the necklace and I thought the shoes went well with my jewelry!

Eighteen is a milestone. As sweet sixteen is treasured as the be all and end all for teenage girl birthday parties, mine was mediocre at best. I didn't even want to drive, so my sweet sixteen was pretty typical. For my eighteenth however? Honestly, I probably looked like Mike Wazowski here from the moment I woke up to the minute it hit midnight.


See, unlike most teenagers who have outgrown the entire animated movie thing, I still happily go to the movie theatre every time a children's movie comes out. So on Friday, June 21st - my friends and I went to watch Monsters University! (and then to eat Korean BBQ... even though I'm vegetarian). It was ridiculously cute. I highly highly believe that the world would be a happier place if more people watched Pixar movies.

On that note, my friends are actually incredibly. They got me the full set of Pixar movies (all 13, only missing MU) and THIS INCREDIBLE CASTLE CHARM for my Pandora bracelet. As well as tea cup and tea and books and MU merchandise and wow my friends are fantastic.


 Here are some of my friends eating Korean BBQ. Needless to say, I didn't eat too much because I don't eat meat. I think they enjoyed themselves though, and that's what counts! Also, I burnt half of my vegetables on the grill... so even though I was the only Korean there, I probably was the worst at this! (Okay, but I was going around talking to people.... so not completely my fault!).  


Thanks for reading! Thanks for caring enough to go through this blog! Here's to a great eighteenth year for me, and a whatever age you are year for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment